Drainage, Outdoor Living Areas, Lighting
Job Photos, Tips for decorative landscapes with emphasis on low maintenance and drainage correction.
Large Yard Landscaping Ideas
Begin by browsing the photos of installed jobs on this site.
A well-designed landscape can be inspiring. It can provide a sense of calm, a sense of awe, and a sense of balance. It can boost your spirits and give you solace. A beautiful landscape can also improve the curb appeal of your home and inspire other people in your neighborhood to turn their own yards into inspiring landscapes.
Landscaping and gardening are also ideal outlets for your creativity. Nature gives you an expansive palette of colors, textures, scents, and structural compositions to choose from. In a home garden, you can take these gifts from nature and combine them in any style you desire. But with so many landscaping options at your disposal, where do you begin?
Whether you want to create a sanctuary, a retreat, an entertainment area or any other environment, you'll get ideas here on how to do it. The photographs, expert insights, and troubleshooting advice in this section can help you create a landscape that suits your unique tastes and appeals to all your senses.
Get these tips
In this section, you'l find tips from landscaping professionals on:
- How to plan the perfect backyard, including ideas for layouts, design styles, outdoor rooms, patios, water features and hard-scaping.
- Ways to boost the curb appeal of your front yard, including design ideas for driveways, sidewalks, front porches and courtyard gardens.
- Designing the perfect patio, with advice on sizing and placement, materials, patio styles, and patio layouts.
- Design ideas, planning tips and appliance options for outdoor kitchens.
- The most popular garden styles and themes including tropical and desert.
- Solutions for solving typical yard and landscape challenges.
- Advice on planting bountiful vegetable and container gardens.
- Ways to simplify your landscaping plan by choosing hardy low-maintenance plants, sticking with basic materials, minimizing complex details, and choosing straightforward uncomplicated layouts.
- The latest landscaping trends, including meadow gardens with native plantings, growing your own food, going lawn-free, landscaping as an art form, and planting gardens that attract butterflies, birds and bees.
Learn about how to:
Design, Install And Troubleshoot Low Voltage Lighting Systems.
Plant Propagation Techniques for the Florida Gardener